CORONA BUSTERS LTD TRADING AS “CORONA BUSTERS”
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
This notice is issued by CORONA BUSTERS LTD trading as “CORONA BUSTERS”.
- 1. Definitions and Interpretations
- 1.2 References to any statute or statutory provision include, unless the context otherwise requires, a reference to the statute or statutory provision as modified or re-enacted and in force from time to time and any subordinate legislation made from time to time under the relevant statute or statutory provision.
- 1.3References to “persons” include natural persons, firms, partnerships, companies, corporations, associations and organisations, (in each case whether or not having separate legal personality).
- 1.4 Use of any gender includes the other gender.
- 1.5 Words in the singular include the plural and words in the plural include the singular.
- 1.6 Any reference to “writing” or any similar expression includes communications by post and email but excludes facsimile and text messages.
- 1.8 Any phrase introduced by the term “include”, “including”, “in particular” or any similar expression will be construed as illustrative and will not limit the sense of the words preceding that term.
- 2. Introduction
- 2.1 You may access all areas of our Site without registering your details with us.
- 3. Licence
- 3.1 Subject always to Conditions 3.3 and 3.5, you are permitted to print and download extracts from this Site for your own personal use on the following basis:
- (a)no documents or related graphics on this Site are modified in any way;
- (b)no graphics on this Site are used separately from accompanying text; and
- (c)our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice must appear in all copies.
- 3.3 No part of this Site may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
- 3.5 You must not use this Site for Commercial Gain.
- 4. Usage Terms
- 4.1 You must use this Site in the manner and for the purposes we intend (as communicated by any specific legal notices or terms located on particular pages of our Site) (“Intended Purposes”). We reserve the right to vary the Intended Purposes at any time by making changes to such legal notices or terms.
- 4.2 Without prejudice to Condition 4.1, you must not use this Site in any way which is unlawful, offensive, defamatory or discrimantory or which is intended to deceive other users or promote any illegal activity.
- 4.3 You are prohibited from:
- (a) using the Site to transmit or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of D:4443218v1 similar solicitation (spam);
- (b) carrying out any hacking or similar activity in relation to the Site; and
- (c) using the Site in any way which is unlawful, offensive, defamatory or discrimantory or which is intended to deceive other users or promote any illegal activity
- and you agree to indemnify us against any loss or damage that may be suffered by as as a result of any such use.
- 4.4 You agree that you will not:
- (a) use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access this Site for any purpose without our express written permission;
- (b) take any action that imposes or may, in our opinion (which shall be final) impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activities condfucted on this Site;
- (c) bypass measures any we may use to prevent or restrict access to this Site; or
- (d) extract or re-utilise substantial parts of this Site or make
systematic and repeated extractions or re-utilisations of insubstantial parts of this Site.
- 4.5 We shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting or transmitting any material to or from the Site or using the Site in breach of any of the terms set out in this Condition 4.
- 5. Availability
- 5.1 Whilst we endeavour to ensure that our Site is normally available 24 hours a day, we do not guarantee such availability and shall have no liability to you if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 5.2 Without prejudice to Condition 5.1, access to our Site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- 6. Links to and from other Websites
- 6.1 Any links to third party websites on this Site are provided solely for your convenience. If you use any links, you leave this Site. We may not have reviewed any such third party websites and will not have any control over or be responsible for such websites or their content or availability. We do not endorse or make any representations about any such third party websites or any material that may be found on any such third party websites. If you decide to access any third party websites using links on this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- 6.2 You may link to the home page of this Site with our prior written permission so long as you do so in a manner which is fair and legal and which does not take advantage of or cause any damage to our reputation. We reserve the right to withdraw such permission at any time by giving you notice.
- 6.3 Your rights under Condition 6.2 are limited to linking to our home page and you are prohibited from linking to any other page. Any such link must make it clear that the Site and its content are distinct from the website containing the link.
- 6.4 Our Site must not be framed on any other website.
- 7. Information contained on the Site
- 7.1 Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Site is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any of the material on this Site.
- 7.2 We may make changes to the material on or described in this Site at any time without notice.
- 7.3 The material on this Site may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
- 7.4The material on this Site is provided “as is” and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude any conditions, warranties, representaitons or guarantees which, but for this Condition 7.4, would be implied in relation to this Site (including without limitation, any conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
- 8. Liability
- 8.2 Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit our liability for:
- (a)death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or
- (b)fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- (c)any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law, including without limitation all relevant consumer law.
- 8.3 If your use of material on this Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you will be liable for all costs incurred in connection with such servicing, repair or correction.
- 9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction